Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Moving along.

The story is now 22 pages long in a notebook I carry everywhere.   The Bus ride home seems to be the best inspiration I have ever had.   Maybe this one will continue onward...

I have realized I have two dream jobs:

1)  Published author.
2)  Writer for Role-Playing Games.   (I'm talking RPG's with old school story lines akin to Final Fantasy.   Mainly VI, VII or XII.  I could totally create that kind of world.)

Technically I have already created that kind of world some 4 or 5 times over.  All unfinished stories in my head.  There is a Sci-Fi, a Fantasy, a Post-Apocalyptic and even two strange ones involving a nut-house and the afterlife.  The current one doesn't hit any of that.  It's more of a dark and brooding semi-horror-esque-ish thing.

More to follow as the bus rides continue...

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment