Friday, June 9, 2017

And it begins again...

So this year has been interesting...

So far, I have...

Moved.
Turned 40.
Lost my mother.
Visited Florida to see my Dad and my Sister.
Stopped writing.
Started writing.
Read a lot.
Finally resolved to get writing again.

Things have been chaotic.

So now, since I am in a better place overall, I am determined to get the first draft of one of my many writing projects out there to the big publishing world.  I do this for me.  I do this to honor my mom.  I do this because it's about damn time.

This weekend I am embarking on an organizing of my notes so that I can keep everything straight when I'm writing, which I have actually been doing for the last three nights.  I have many notes as one would expect, since I am creating a universe.

We shall see what happens next.

If all goes well, I plan to start using this blog for my random ramblings.

Also...  Thank you Stef for being my support! <3

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment