Tuesday, January 22, 2019

2019 Week 3 Recap


Week 3 recap
Jan 15th – Jan 21th

This is a short blog update. Worked a lot and tried to rest. I’m still fighting this lingering cold and work has been busy. The sweep of editing has been completed, so it’s on to the expansion. I was slacking on word counts with the editing, which is okay. I’m fine not hitting my 500 a day count if I’m editing. You’re gonna lose words on editing.

The Expansion should bolster that.

Writing:
Day 1 – 211
Day 2 – 34
Day 3 – 52
Day 4 – 139
Day 5 – 137
Day 6 – 65
Day 7 – 12
Weekly Total – 650
Yearly Total – 11,666

11,666 averages to about 556 a day, so I’m still within the yearly goal.
A3U:L I final edit is done. Expansion has begun.

Stuff in the world:
The Yankees picked up Adam Ottavino!  The Bullpen is nasty. I like it.

Discovered the band Chiodos. Hardcore and Pianos. Love it!

Also, if you’ve never listened to The Rocking Horse Winner, you should check them out. They only have two albums and disbanded years ago, but they are still amazing. Jolie Lindholm’s vocals are great.

Watched Solo. I liked it. I know some people really were up in arms about it, but I thought it flowed well. Except for the Maul thing. I had to look that up. I hope they make a second one so they can explain that.

The Oscars are coming. Let’s see who gets offended by the awards this year.

Entertainment:
Books:
In Progress:
Neil Gaiman – Norse Mythology
OJ Lowe – Wild Card

Finished:
Nothing this week. (Still slacking.)

Movies:
Solo: A Star Wars Story

Shows:
The Good Place S1-S2
Ellen: Relatable

The week ahead:
Back to the A3U:L expansion, again.

Should be more on top of it this week. Also the Baseball HOF was announced today, so my thoughts on that will be in next week’s blog.

Have a good week.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment