Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Welcome Back to the BLOG! Now, let's get published...

I abandoned this Blog site for a while, but since I am going to use the blogging feature on the main website to post stories, I am back!

Recap of what's been going on:

I set a goal on January 1st, 2018 to write every day. I chronicled that goal on Twitter, which is where I spend most of my social media time. Yesterday, I completed that goal. Even it the word count was low, writing was done.

2019 is upon us and I have a new goal: 500 words a day minimum and 1 short story a month minimum. I also plan to have A3U:L submitted to an agent by my birthday in April.

It's time to make this my life.

The blog shall serve to rant and update and other things. I will try to make it like a weekly news update.

:D

Thanks for being here. Now, let's get this book published!

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment