Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Study from Tuesday

So on Tuesday, before the crisis reared its ugly head, I was actually studying the drive from Kingston to Tacoma.  This is kind of critical to me, since the tale I am spinning takes place here in Washington.  Between my memory and some help from the Google Maps road view, I was able to better paint the picture I wanted to in the story.  So, the day wasn't all bad.

Today was nerve wracking at the beginning but was better after the last post.  The night has been calm and I finally watched last week's Hannibal as well as the premier of 24.  And then I wrote....

Not a huge day for writing.  Only added 622 words, but its 622 more than I have added since Sunday's 3,100+ rampage.  Progress is progress.

So the Update:
16,081 words over 59 pages.  Expanded the 2nd chapter a bit.  Added some details to the middle.


On another note, I may have a new angle on a book of short stories as requested by some of my classmates in English-274/5-Creative Writing Prose.  Thank you Melissa, Wesley, Carly, Sharon and Danielle.

Especially Melissa after today's brainstorming before my other classes.  That helped me get through the day!  :D

Word.  Goodnight peoples!

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment