Saturday, May 3, 2014

Progress After 1 a.m. while Listening to Coheed and Cambria

So it's after 1 a.m. and my medications have kicked in...  The good news is that I added about 700 or so words to the story, which is now really starting to come together.  I had two slacker days...  It happens.

On a different note, I started reading Orson Scott Card's "How to Write Science Fiction and Fantasy" today.  Even though he focuses on two genres, the lessons of character and world development are excellent.  I will probably read for awhile if I have trouble sleeping.  If it leads to me writing, then there will be coffee!

My amazing moment in Twitter has passed.  Norm MacDonald has made my night...  

The Update that is to be expected here:
12,295 word in about 45 pages.  I have made it about 2 pages into Chapter 4, but have about 20 pages of "stuff" that happens after that.

So that's about it for updates...  Off to read or something.

By the way, Spotify is amazing...  Thank you Kelsey.  (I say that a lot.)

Goodnight Peoples?  We'll see.

Joe  :P


No comments:

Post a Comment