Wednesday, April 30, 2014

And We're Back!

So I got to writing tonight!  Had some new ideas from class tonight and some interesting things I forgot about.  I find it funny that we often forget little incidents in our lives that pop up at strange times to help us with something.  I needed some inspiration to write.  I got part one in class.  Part two was due to a friend from the class named Carly making a comment that reminded me of my Grandfather.  The last came after I was already writing tonight.  All in all, I cranked out 1,100-ish words tonight.

:D

Update:
11,126 words in.  42 pages of disjointed but getting ever closer confusion.  Still have 4 Chapters connected as well as quite a bit for the end.  Overall, a good night for writing.

By the way, Spotify is amazing...  Thank you Kelsey.

Goodnight people.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment