Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Next Rung on the Ladder

So I am Officially in Novella land.  This morning's writing binge has brought me above 7,500 words and has connected Chapters 1-4.  And to think, it's only 1:21 p.m.   :)

I may try to do some reading today or catch up on some shows, but there will probably be more writing tonight.

Made an amazing new friend on Goodreads/Twitter/here.  Her name is Jessica Brister.  She writes a gaming blog which is pretty freaking Epic!  Check her out:  http://jessicabrister.blogspot.com/

Also, made an excellent new friend on Goodreads in author Lee J. Mavin.  He is an Australian born English teacher living in Shanghai.  What strikes me about Mr. Mavin is that he immediately offered advice about writing to me, the amateur, just because he wants to help!  It's rare in our world for a published author to just offer their help to a hopeful author.  To check out Lee's work go to to his web site:  http://leejmavin.com/

Things are working out in the weirdest way right now.  Twitter is blowing up ever since I mentioned this blog and there seems to be an influx of support in my life.

Maybe this time around it is meant to happen.

We will see.

Joe

1 comment:

  1. Quick correction... I am in Novelette territory. Novella isn't until 17,500 words...

    ReplyDelete