Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Well then...

Well then, this ought to be interesting.  I'm trying for 3rd or 12th time to write (and finish) a novel.  The first attempt at this was about two years ago.  It was a steaming mess.  I could probably save it if I tried, but that ship has sailed for now...

So, that brings us to right now.  After almost a year of not wanting to write, or do much of anything, I am back and blasting full steam into this!

I guess that means we need to know where I stand right now on the "novel"...

Fair enough...  Currently I am 4 pages into the first chapter with 9 total pages of disjointed craziness that is somewhat in order but needs to be connected for a total of 2,172 words.  I have the story line in my head...  But I have a feeling if I continue to follow the Ray Bradbury school of logic, the story line will change and I will need to accept that.

Well, I don't know if anyone will pay attention to this at all or if I'll even finish the book, but here I am and here I go!

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment