Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ideas Hit at the Weirdest Times...

I was driving to class today, when a conversation that needs to be in the book came into my brain.  It basically intruded.  So I thought it through and then kept repeating it.  Well, it turned into three separate parts.  So, for 45 minutes I talking to myself until I finally got to the Olympic College parking lot.  I had 15 minutes to kill, so I wrote all of it down.  (Actually I wrote a little in one of my classes as well.)

On the way home, the same thing happened.

Most times, I am in the shower when these ideas strike...  This is why I always have a notebook of some sort on me at all times.  I even woke up at 2:30 and wrote something before falling back onto the pillow.

Anyway, just thought that was weird...  Maybe it's just me.

Update: 16 total pages of disjointed blather and a total of 3,909 words.  No progress on the first Chapter.  Most of the ideas are from later in the story...

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment