Saturday, July 11, 2015

And then there's this...

So I have been reading more than writing.  I know...  Sad.  Good.  Weird.   Don't know where the funk is coming from.  Maybe it is lack of sleep...  Maybe stress...  Working a retail job with my background is not exactly glorious and I am still on the hunt for new employment.  I keep pushing...

Maybe I can find something writing...  Maybe...

Think I'm going back to college again.   Probably online this time.  English degree is in my sights.

Finished Vonnegut's Player Piano.  Fantastic, of course.  Makes you re-look at humanity.

Working on Arthur C. Clarke's Childhood's End.  

Final Fantasy XII is still being a pain and interrupting writing time.  As is reading.   As is stressing.

Something's gotta give, right?

Goodreads is still my favorite Social Media site.  

There is a Beer called "Hoppy Bitch" that I tried tonight.  4 of 5 stars!  It was delicious.  Very hoppy as would be expected by its name.

I guess that's it.   Just trying to find some light at the tunnel's end and feeling like the tunnel is caving in...

Push forward, right?  I will...

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment