Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Research and a trip to work... For no reason.

So I forgot that I switched days with a co-worker and went to work this morning.  I was my usual 2 1/2 hours early and sat out back reading Heinlein and making notes for the book.  At 11am, I went into work only to realize that I wasn't supposed to be there.  The next bus didn't leave until 2:45pm, so I did what any semi-strange, intellectual with a big mouth would do...  I went to the Library.

Checked out two books for research purposes and then came home to clean.

I will say this...  The nice part about a post-apocalyptic setting is that you can embellish a bit with future details, however the basis for how things happened needs to be based in strict scientific reality.  Thus more research ensues...

Joe

Edit...

RIP:  E.L. Doctorow   See NY Times link below...

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/22/books/el-doctorow-author-of-historical-fiction-dies-at-84.html?_r=0

No comments:

Post a Comment