Thursday, July 9, 2015

Writing, Hunting, etc...

So it's been a couple of days since I last worked on the story.  This happens from time to time.  You get fueled, fire forth and then sputter around for a few days.  After it kicks back in and off we go....

I have been reading like crazy.  In the last five days I have finished:

Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula LeGuinn
A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking

Currently I'm working on Vonnegut's Player Piano.

I am also hunting for a way to write and make a living.  That hunt is interesting.  I think I misspelled "doesn't" on the last cover letter.  (I'm pretty sure I put "Dosen't".)  I am guessing the irony alone will keep me from that job.  Who knows, maybe they will think it's funny.

Back to hunting...

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment